INTERACT Professional Services
Internal Audits for teams, departments or organizations
Purpose: To provide a needs assessment to uncover the core issues that impede productivity, results and overall performance from a functional group, intact team, department or organization.
- Understand the specific issues related to the breakdown
- Determine plan of action to improve communication, morale, productivity and performance related to the breakdown.
- Individuals have the opportunity to be heard by expressing their viewpoints in a safe and confidential manner
- Builds team or organizational trust when actions get put in place
- Save money by dealing with the core issue(s) rather than secondary issues
vary depending on size and scope of needs assessment. Email email@example.com for more information. Please provide company name, size and reason for needs assessment, how many interviews/surveys to be conducted and overall outcome you would like from the assessment.
30-40 minute interviews with key stakeholders (EA’s, Office Professionals, Managers and/or HR) to understand the climate of the culture and concerns/issues that the group, team, department or the organization is facing.
Recommended Interviews are conducted either face-to- face or over the phone
OR a Customized email survey to gather the information.
All needs assessments are summarized in an Overview and maintains the confidentiality of the individuals who participated. Clients receive a recommended action plan and 45 minute consultation(via phone or in person) on how best to implement plan.
The Advanced Office Professional Series (AOPS) - 3 Options
˝ day and full day sessions with 10-18 participants. Price is based on number of participants and level of customization.
Benefits: Lower stress, increase productivity, build stronger teams, and improve communication skills while gaining more self awareness in a constantly changing environment.
Option 1. Stress Less for Office Professionals:
- Learn the 5 keys to using stress to motivate you
- Discover which myths about stress are getting in your way
- Understand the stress triggers that take you off course
- Create an action plan that lowers your stress level at work in a designated team or as part of a functional group
Option 2. teamBuilder™ - an experiential and interactive ˝ day program uses values-based workplace scenarios to improve:
- Listening for understanding
- Decision-making skills during times of change.
Option 3. The Administrative Leadership Paradigm Program (ALPP) ™ – ˝ or full day highly interactive program that shows you how to lead when you are not in charge.
Participants will learn to:
- Review and assess themselves using the components of the ALP
- Understand and implement the New Leadership Paradigm
- Create an action plan to make critical changes to shift this paradigm based on roles and responsibilities.
Coaching for Office Professionals
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about 30 and 50 minute rates.
- Individual one-on-one coaching for Office Professionals to strategically manage the constantly changing environment, their expanded role and responsibilities as well as to support their professional success or goals.
- Coaching Office Professionals or administrative teams. Identify strategic business opportunities that are aligned with their team or departmental goals. Design, implement and evaluate a plan for leveraging this opportunity.
- Determine specific area-wide strategic opportunity within each EA-team or the Administrative community at large. Each team/community designs, implements and evaluates plan for leveraging this opportunity given their circle of influence and the overall goals of the organization.